This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: perl 5.6.0 on cygwin/win32
- To: "Fifer, Eric" <EFifer at sanwaint dot com>
- Subject: Re: perl 5.6.0 on cygwin/win32
- From: paul van der Meij <phjvdmeij at wxs dot nl>
- Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 22:35:10 +0200
- CC: cygwin <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <779F20BCCE5AD31186A50008C75D9979171710@SILLDN_MAIL1>
"Fifer, Eric" wrote:
> I had better luck with Win32API-Registry-0.21 and although I had to
> tweak some things during the build (the Makefile clean target needs
> some leading spaces changed to a tab, and buffers.h needs some trailing
> ^M stripped) it basically seems to work. POLLUTE=1 is not needed.
> With "make test", test.pl fails 18 and 21, but the other 209 tests are ok.
> Eric Fifer
thanks for the suggestion, I tried it with succes:
- had to change one TAB in the Makefile
- removed all CR's from all text files (I am using binary mounts), there
after 'make' worked fine
- all tests were OK except test 21
Paul van der Meij, Hengelo, the Netherlands
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com