This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [net release] solution to -mno-cygwin problem
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: [net release] solution to -mno-cygwin problem
- From: Mumit Khan <khan at NanoTech dot Wisc dot EDU>
- Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 15:56:42 -0500 (CDT)
On Tue, 18 Apr 2000, Chris Faylor wrote:
> You can upload a fixed version of the tar file, right Mumit?
> Otherwise, if this is a problem, I can probably do this pretty
I'm having trouble typing this note, and looks like my body is fighting
back for the all abuses of late. I'd very much appreciate it if you could
take care of it (any of the 3 solutions will work of course).
I Should've paid more attention after the cygwin source re-arrangement.
Oh well. The screwup can be fixed either:
1. Change winsup/mingw/configure.in HEADER_SUBDIR to mingw32 instead
2. Chagne the gcc specs file of course.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com