Re: net release setup: mount problem

On Wed, Apr 19, 2000 at 06:50:36PM +0200, Bernard Dautrevaux wrote:
> [...]

Since I don't know where you're looking, it's hard to guess.  The setup
sources aren't in the latest/* since the cygwin tarball predates the
existence of the program but they are available via CVS or in the
snapshots.  The program is in the "cinstall" directory.

>BTW what is the license terms applicable to setup.exe? is it Cygwin
>propriatary code, GPLed, freeware ?

I haven't taken the steps to add any licensing information, since I'm
not the original author.  Robert Parker is the author.  He is one of the
only people to respond to my call for volunteers for this release.  He
indicated that he didn't care what kind of licensing we used.  I guess
I'll just GPL it but allow modifications without any assignments
whatsoever.

cgf