This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
link call patched [was Re: broken 'ln' behavior -Reply]
- Subject: link call patched [was Re: broken 'ln' behavior -Reply]
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna at vinschen dot de>
- Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 23:42:44 +0200
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
FYI, I have patched the link(2) call in cygwin1.dll so that paths
are checked if they have a trailing slash. In that case, link()
bails out now with EINVAL.
This patch will be part of the tomorrows snapshot.
Chris Portaix wrote:
> I've had this same problem using shell scripts (csh, tcsh, sh and bash)
> on cygwin; they do not recognize these links. So I modofeid them to cp
> insteat of ln. It's a temporary solution cause things can get tricky with cp.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org