This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Using ioctl(fd, FIONBIO, &on) for non-blocking socket and connect () returns with error "no more processes"
- To: "'cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com'" <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Using ioctl(fd, FIONBIO, &on) for non-blocking socket and connect () returns with error "no more processes"
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 10:50:02 -0400
- References: <390019F5.53CE3303@col.bsf.alcatel.fr>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Fri, Apr 21, 2000 at 11:05:57AM +0200, Pascal Vittone wrote:
> In fact, connect returns WSAEWOULDBLOCK that is translated in UNIX error code
>EWOULDBLOCK and EWOULDBLOCK is equal to EAGAIN. The right solution is to
>translate WSAEWOULDBLOCK in EINPROGRESS in this particular case. There are many
>ways to solve this problem.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org