Re: problem with setup download and install for cygwin

See,

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/cygwin/2000-04/msg00473.html

The change will take time to propagate to mirrors.

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com                        Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
http://sourcware.cygnus.com/          http://www.redhat.com/