This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gnuplot won't work with new net release
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: gnuplot won't work with new net release
- From: "Tom Weichmann" <tomcw at localnet dot com>
- Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 23:00:30 -0700
- References: Your message of "Thu, 20 Apr 2000 22:06:50 EDT." <20000420220650.B3923@cygnus.com>
- Reply-to: tomcw at localnet dot com
Until I get the time to try compiling gnuplot in cygnus as Dr. Zell
described I am using a work around. I mounted c:/tmp as /tmp
That way when octave writes to /tmp (which for me is really
c:/cygnus/root/tmp) and gnuplot reads from c:/tmp they see the
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com