This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New net release - problems with make and gdb
- To: Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: New net release - problems with make and gdb
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 10:44:09 -0400
- References: <00e201bfaceb$cb305e60$0100000a@TIMYX18EWDT6RQ> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Sat, Apr 22, 2000 at 11:55:23PM -0700, Richard Stanton wrote:
>>From: Tim Prince [mailto:email@example.com]
>>Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2000 11:18 PM
>>To: Richard Stanton; firstname.lastname@example.org
>>Subject: Re: New net release - problems with make and gdb
>>I managed to introduce text mounts where there were none on my first
>>installation attempt. Again on my third attempt, trying to install
>>under W95 on a dual boot machine with the net release already installed
>>successfully on NTFS under W2K.
I'd be interested in hearing how the installation produced text mounts
if someone can produce a case where this fails.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com