This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to change "/" from textmode to binmode?
- To: Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: How to change "/" from textmode to binmode?
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 10:46:00 -0400
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Sun, Apr 23, 2000 at 12:21:30AM -0700, Richard Stanton wrote:
>Following up on the exchange below, I find I can't change / back from text
>to binmode, mainly because I can't unmount it, even though umount doesn't
Try typing "mount -?" and see if one of the parameters there makes sense.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org