Re: PS1, gdb and other trubbels

> > ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/private/home/cgf/gdb.exe.bz2
> >
> > If someone wants to try this out and let the cygwin list know how it
> > works that would be great.
>
> Yeah, it works. Thanks.

It works a lot better but I sometimes get the following warning window when
I load the program I am debugging or when the program being debugged exits:

"Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap"

and if I step the asm instruction in gdb which is the only button which
seems to help.  I get the following in the gdb console window

61000000:F:/Cygwin/bin/cygwin1.dll
error return /cygnus/src/sourceware/gdb/win32-nat.c:1189 was 6

0x77f86839 in ?? ()

Trevor

Config - Win2K, Fat32, Cyg 1.1, snapshot 20000421