This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: newsetup becomes setup
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: newsetup becomes setup
- From: "Charles S. Wilson" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 04:23:02 -0400
- References: <20000425011001.A9041@cygnus.com>
Awww...I just got around to trying newsetup. Worked like a charm; so now
you have two success reports. :-)
Win2000 system, no previous cygwin installation.
Chris Faylor wrote:
> Since I got only one report of someone using newsetup and it was a success
> report, I've moved newsetup.exe to setup.exe in the latest directory.
> If something goes wildly wrong or if anyone wants to have longer download
> times, the previous setup.exe is available as "oldsetup.exe"
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Send a message to email@example.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org