This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: For the adventurous: cygwin/latest/newsetup
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: For the adventurous: cygwin/latest/newsetup
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 08:42:34 -0400
- Cc: jeffjensen at nospam dot visi dot com
- References: <20000425005352.C8890@cygnus.com> <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Tue, Apr 25, 2000 at 07:24:44AM -0500, Jeff Jensen wrote:
>Thanks Chris, here is the info:
>Setup: Rev 1.25, built 4/21 @11:31.
>OS: Win 95 SR2 (I haven't tried on my NT Wks machine yet)
>Device Directory Type Flags
>\ c: native text!=binary
>C: / native text!=binary
This is a very strange mount table. If setup.exe did this then there's
a bug there somewhere. Try doing the following:
mount -f -b c:/ /
If that "\" mount comes back then there is a problem in setup.exe.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org