This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Possible race condition with sigsuspend in new net release
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Possible race condition with sigsuspend in new net release
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 09:49:48 -0400
- References: <46476C008A10D311BD0A0000C0775CF90151E01C@srv-exchange.adtran.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Tue, Apr 25, 2000 at 08:16:14AM -0500, TOMMY REYNOLDS wrote:
>> I don't have any problems running zsh but there were some signal fixes
>> that went
>> in after 1.1.0 was released. Could you try a recent Cygwin snapshot and
>> firstname.lastname@example.org know if it works any better?
>I reran the test using the 2000-04-25 snapshot and got the same results: the
>stand-alone program hung but correctly ran to completion under the "strace"
>Chris, I'd happily try to debug this, but I've never been able to figure out
>what pieces to download, over-write and configure to build CYGWIN from
>scratch on my Win95 box. Not meaning to confuse the issue, but is there a
>cook-book approach to compiling the whole shebang?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com