This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CYGWIN-1.1.0 trouble: 40 to 80 sec delay if no network connection
- To: u dot jakobus at web dot de
- Subject: Re: CYGWIN-1.1.0 trouble: 40 to 80 sec delay if no network connection
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 12:04:06 -0400
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <m12k7kR-003zHaC@smtp.web.de>
> I do not have a $HOME/.bashrc or $HOME/.bash_profile at the moment.
What is HOME set to? Or better, run "cygcheck -r -s -v" and send us
> It seems to me that with the "!D:" etc. variables mentioned above,
> CYGNUS keeps track of the last visited directories on the various
No, this is something that Windows does in order to preserve the
dos-ism of each drive having a "current directory", when there are
multiple "dos" machines running. It's documented in MSDN.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com