This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: For the adventurous: cygwin/latest/newsetup
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: For the adventurous: cygwin/latest/newsetup
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 01:18:44 -0400
- Cc: jeffjensen at nospam dot visi dot com
- References: <20000425084234.B9750@cygnus.com> <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Tue, Apr 25, 2000 at 10:27:15PM -0500, Jeff Jensen wrote:
>All I get is "umount: Invalid argument"
>when trying "umount --remove-all-mounts". umount --help, /?, etc. reveals
>no info to ensure I am doing a valid option. Anything on that? Where is
>help info on the commands?
>I found the entry in the registry and deleted the bad one. Rerunning setup
>results in the same issues as before.
I've tried to fix this problem, although I can't duplicate it, precisely.
I've just uploaded setup Revision 1.29 to sourceware.cygnus.com. Please
try this again and let firstname.lastname@example.org know if it worked or
Make sure that you are running revision 1.29. The revision is displayed
when setup first starts.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com