This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: can't install new net release
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: can't install new net release
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 18:56:05 -0400
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Wed, Apr 26, 2000 at 04:13:32PM -0500, Timothee Besset wrote:
>I wiped out my old cygwinB20.1 and tried to install the new one. I went
>through the registry, removed all the cygnus entries I could find. Then I
>ran setup, it downloaded all .tar.gz files and started installing. But it
>hangs on cygwin-20000301.tar.gz. It say "Installing cygwin-20000301.tar.gz"
>and just hangs. And NT becomes pretty unstable during that time, I can't
>switch to other apps / the whole system is slowing down. I can't even
>shutdown from software, I had to pull the plug three times so far.
Try removing cygwin-20000301.tar.gz and rerunning setup.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org