This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Possible race condition with sigsuspend in new net release
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Possible race condition with sigsuspend in new net release
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 09:06:41 -0400
- References: <46476C008A10D311BD0A0000C0775CF901551540@srv-exchange.adtran.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Thu, Apr 27, 2000 at 07:44:30AM -0500, TOMMY REYNOLDS wrote:
>After the above activity and the new ZSH image sat for 30-45 seconds at the
>shell prompt, I got an unsolicited line of output:
>"D:\CYGWIN\TMP\ZSH-3.1.6\SRC\ZSH.exe: *** sync_with_parent - WFSO timed out"
FWIW, this is not related to sigsuspend.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org