This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: signal 20 error
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: signal 20 error
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 09:32:12 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Thu, Apr 27, 2000 at 06:26:54AM -0700, Matt Beneke wrote:
>I searched the archives and couldn't find anything about this. I can
>run my .exe under gdb without problems, but I get a message. Could
>anyone point me in the right direction as to what this means:
>warning: cygwin: signal 20
>If someone could take a minute and let me know what this means, or
>where I can look to find out what this means, I would be greatly
>appreciative. Thanks in advance.
It's a meaningless warning. It's no longer in the newest net release.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com