This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How is textmode/binmode determined in Cygwin 1.1.0 net releas e for pipes?
- To: "'cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com'" <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: How is textmode/binmode determined in Cygwin 1.1.0 net releas e for pipes?
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 23:56:42 -0400
- References: <1DB8BA4BAC88D3118B2300508B5A552C0C8CDB@mail.fitlinxx.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Thu, Apr 27, 2000 at 11:51:50PM -0400, David Bolen wrote:
>PS: As for checking the source, I'm as up as the next guy for doing that in
>general, but I also don't feel it a misuse of a mailing list such as this to
>raise this sort of question.
I wasn't suggesting that it was a misuse of the mailing list. You are,
however, asking a question that would require *me* to go to the source
to figure out.
I don't scale well.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com