This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Getting involved, was Re: How is textmode/binmode determined in Cygwin 1.1.0 net releas e for pipes?
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Getting involved, was Re: How is textmode/binmode determined in Cygwin 1.1.0 net releas e for pipes?
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 01:38:11 -0400
- References: <CA2568CF.001CD0F9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Fri, Apr 28, 2000 at 02:15:31PM +0900, email@example.com wrote:
>I'd try working on the core but my brain doesn't have very
>much swap space right now. Maybe in a month.
Well, I am pathetically grateful for any assistance that anyone is
willing to provide.
It's quite embarassing, really.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org