This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: autoconf breakage
- To: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>, Tim Prince <tprince at computer dot org>
- Subject: Re: autoconf breakage
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:01:13 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- Charles Wilson <email@example.com> wrote:
> I put the usr-local package together to supply stuff that was not part
> of the default cygwin installation. I believe that autoconf was in that
> category for B20 -- that is, autoconf was NOT part of the full.exe
> download for B20. However, since it (and man, and groff) have been added
> to the latest net release, I will remove those packages from the
> usr-local tarball. When I get around to it. Eventually.
I don't seen autoconf. Where is it located in the latest directory?
Earnie Boyd: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
__Cygwin: POSIX on Windows__
Cygwin Newbies: <http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>
__Minimalist GNU for Windows__
Mingw32 List: <http://www.egroups.com/group/mingw32/>
Mingw Home: <http://www.mingw.org/>
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online and get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com