This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
- Subject: Re: mkfifo
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 14:38:56 -0400
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <email@example.com>
> I already know that mkfifo isn't supported by cygwin, not even
> stubbed. However, the sys/stat.h file has it prototyped. I believe
> this to be a bug in the header since the function isn't available.
The headers come from newlib, mkfifo() would need to come from winsup.
It's not a bug, it's just that the two packages are independent and
some discrepencies like this "just happen".
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org