This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setup v1.34 & root installation
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Setup v1.34 & root installation
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 11:40:00 -0400
- References: <002701bfb1e7$7cf8b8e0$d5763004@default>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
Once again, we're just not getting the problem here. Please ignore
David O'Shea was not doing anything wrong. He found two problems in
setup.exe which we'll try to fix.
On Sat, Apr 29, 2000 at 09:29:44AM -0500, Robert McNulty Junior wrote:
>NO NO NO
>Download from the latest directory,
>ash, bash, etc.
>There are three files in each directory,
>a source archive, a binary archive, md5sum. md5 tells you how big the other
>two are, so when you download the .tar.gz from the latest, you will now.
>I see what you did wrong. Somehow, either you, setup, or the internet
>leeched every file. This happens when using GoZilla! or similar program, and
>which I'm using to download Xfree86. I also looked at my Linux source disk,
>and am going to use Midnight Commander, after configuring for use with
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com