This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup v1.39 -- improvements
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: setup v1.39 -- improvements
- From: Emil Hallin <emil at cls dot usask dot ca>
- Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 00:16:14 -0600
- References: <20000430001757.A1379@cygnus.com>
- Reply-To: emil at cls dot usask dot ca
Just tried out setup v1.39.
The only way I could make it go to the next page of ftp sites was to give it
a number larger than 23 in the selection. Everything else I typed made it
default to selection  of the ftp sites.
Otherwise, seems to be working.
One error message, in unpacking cygwin-20000301.tar.gz: Could not create
symlink to 'mingw32': Function not implemented. Since I don't deliberately
use mingw32, not likely a problem for me. I did the install on top of an old
install and it updated all the other packages successfully.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org