RE: Oracle client in Cygwin?

Jim

I know of 3 ways to do this.

1) Pro*C   (the way I do it and you link to SQLLIB18.lib)
	you have to call the pro-c compiler first

2) OCI  (haven't tried this from cygwin but it should work if you link with
the right libs)

3) ODBC (haven't tried this from cygwin, but if you do let me know if it
works,
         and send me an example please)

After you install the Oracle Client, (with pro*c) and if you need an example

i would be happy to send you one.

Darius

Darius Clynes
Software Engineer