This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: MIT Kfw SDK w/ Cygwin? Trying to build OpenSSH w/ GSS-API on Cygwin...
- From: Jeffrey Altman <jaltman at columbia dot edu>
- To: Nicolas Williams <Nicolas dot Williams at ubsw dot com>
- Cc: krbdev at mit dot edu, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 13:56:27 EST
- Subject: Re: MIT Kfw SDK w/ Cygwin? Trying to build OpenSSH w/ GSS-API on Cygwin...
- Reply-to: jaltman at columbia dot edu
> > > But the dependency on MSVCRT.DLL by the MIT Kfw DLLs is indirect.
> > What do you mean by "indirect"? The KFW DLLs are linked to MSVCRT.DLL.
> That the resulting OpenSSH Makefile does not reference it...
That is irrelevant to the problem. The problem is that the two C Run
Time environments trip over each other since they both attempt to hook
the same OS routines.
You will also have a problem if memory allocated in one is free'd
realloc'd by the other.
> > SSH support including GSSAPI and linkage to MIT Kerberos is now in my
> > K95 test builds.
> Did you build Kfw with Cygwin?
I do not use Cygwin. I compile with MSVC.
Jeffrey Altman * Sr.Software Designer C-Kermit 8.0 available now!!!
The Kermit Project @ Columbia University includes Telnet, FTP and HTTP
http://www.kermit-project.org/ secured with Kerberos, SRP, and
firstname.lastname@example.org OpenSSL. Interfaces with OpenSSH
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html