This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin X11
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygx <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 00:37:51 +0100
- Subject: Re: Cygwin X11
- References: <3C34E8C7.DDC8F00A@integrix.com>
- Reply-to: cygx <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
On Thu, Jan 03, 2002 at 03:27:03PM -0800, Joseph I. Davida wrote:
> I am running latest Cygwin with X11 which were
> downloaded from
> I am running on win2K with all the latest patches.
> After some time (I think about an hour or more)
> the Cygwin window in which I start X gets filled
> with this inifinitely repeating message:
> winShadowUpdateDDNL () - IDirectDrawSurface4_Blt () failed: 887601c2
> Is this a known bug?
It's the wrong mailing list. Try email@example.com.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html