This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: process memory limit
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "John A. Turner" <john dot turner at pobox dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 20:43:24 +1100
- Subject: Re: process memory limit
- References: <3C378D50.FB46BFA8@pobox.com>
----- Original Message -----
From: "John A. Turner" <email@example.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 10:33 AM
Subject: process memory limit
> [member of the "Valiantly Trying to Ask Intelligently" club...]
> I've been investigating an apparent limitation on process memory,
> and I've gone about as far as I can without asking for some advice.
Great question. All the info needed about what you'd done, and were
looking to achieve.
Pity it was only a case of a missing search link :].
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html