This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [email@example.com: current cygwin compatablity with cygwin b20.1]
- From: John Marshall <jmarshall at acm dot org>
- To: chris_stephens at byu dot edu
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 13:33:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: [firstname.lastname@example.org: current cygwin compatablity with cygwin b20.1]
- References: <20020106223329.G1688@PWORK>
On Sun, Jan 06, 2002 at 10:33:29PM -0700, email@example.com wrote:
> I am wanting to start using prc-tools, and all the documentation I can
> find says to use it with cygwin b20.1.
You can find prc-tools binaries compiled against modern Cygwins at
http://prc-tools.sourceforge.net/ . Please write to the authors of
the documentation to which you refer asking them to stop recommending
hideously outdated versions of prc-tools.
To future prc-tools users searching the mailing list archives (yes, I
know this is unlikely!): emailing prc-tools questions to the Cygwin
mailing list is mostly a waste of your time, because the Cygwin people
don't know about prc-tools, nor need they. Please consult the README
file that comes with prc-tools to see where to ask questions.
 And before anyone asks: no, cygwin1.dll is not being distributed
without source from this website. :-)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html