This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE:self extractive executable Archive
- From: Jorge Goncalvez <goncal11 at col dot bsf dot alcatel dot fr>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 17:19:45 +0100 (MET)
- Subject: RE:self extractive executable Archive
- Reply-to: Jorge Goncalvez <goncal11 at col dot bsf dot alcatel dot fr>
Actually i wanted to make a self extractive executable Archive with Cygwin Zip.
How can I do this? I tried to use -A option but it didn't make an Win32 exe.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html