This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: self extractive executable Archive
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: Jorge Goncalvez <goncal11 at col dot bsf dot alcatel dot fr>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 11:32:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: self extractive executable Archive
- References: <200201071619.RAA22424@cabs40.col.bsf.alcatel.fr>
Jorge Goncalvez wrote:
> Actually i wanted to make a self extractive executable Archive with Cygwin Zip.
> How can I do this? I tried to use -A option but it didn't make an Win32 exe.
Yeah, we got that the first time. There's no need to post the same
question multiple times with different subject lines.
I just answered your other message -- but if I had seen the duplicate
post FIRST, then I would not have answered at all. Consider that the
mailing list's way of discouraging reposts: post the same request
multiple times and your question is LESS likely to be answered.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html