This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: windows 98 message: the required cygxpm-nox4.dll not found
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: Ralph Buse <rbuse1 at gwdg dot de>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 11:41:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: windows 98 message: the required cygxpm-nox4.dll not found
- References: <E16Nz7Xemail@example.com>
and search for 'cygXpm-noX4.dll' -- that will tell you which package it
Ralph Buse wrote:
> Thanks for help. I hadn't set my path. And I simply don't have the DLL file.
> But: In which package is it? Is it in the xfree-distribution or in the normal
> one? Special Feature in any of these? Or do you recommend the xemacs native
> windows installation? I couldn't find any pros or cons on your (or the
> xemacs-) site.
> Ralph Buse
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html