This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
"cvs co -r" doesn't work when Attic directory does not exist!
- From: "Alexei Lioubimov" <alexeipobox at mtu-net dot ru>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 20:44:08 +0300
- Subject: "cvs co -r" doesn't work when Attic directory does not exist!
I tried a "cvs co -r mytag myproj" and receive the following:
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot open directory .../CVS/mypoj/Attic: Not a
It is true -- since i have deleted nothing in myproj yet, i don't have Attic
in it. But why is it impossible to checkout a tag or revision if module
doesn't contain Attics?
After i manually mkdir _empty_ Attic in .../CVS/mypoj cvs was satisfied
and checked out mytag.
Is this a BUG? If yes, then is there a workaround?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html