This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [avail for test] ncurses-5.2-8 and libncurses6-5.2-8
- From: watanabe at sigmaitec dot co dot jp ($BEOJU(B
$B at 5(B
/ Tadashi Watanabe)
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 18:46:49 +0900
- Subject: Re: [avail for test] ncurses-5.2-8 and libncurses6-5.2-8
- Cancel-lock: sha1:Uzr5bqkr22NmrjSwBOC+hhiBBxY=
- Organization: Sigma Itec Inc.
>>>>> On Wed, 09 Jan 2002 01:57:50 -0500
>>>>> email@example.com(Charles Wilson) said:
cwilson> Can somebody verify that they can now build packages without
cwilson> -DBROKEN_LINKER when previously that switch was required?
I have succeeded in building lynx2.8.5dev.7, without -DBROKEN_LINKER.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html