This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cross compiler
- From: ROLAND <roland_asmann at yahoo dot com>
- To: Kei OHSHIRO <kohshiro at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 02:03:26 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: Cross compiler
> We are now developing yet another cygwin
> distribution, Peach Cygwin
> and have cross-compile environment on Linux.
> You can download cross-compiler from SourceForge.
> Package name is cross-cygwin.
Isn't it just possible to build a cross compiler on
UNIX by telling GCC the target='something-cygwin'??
I am guessing that I will need some extra libraries,
but if I don't, then I think it should work, right?
If not, please tell me why this doesn't work (eg. not
Do You Yahoo!?
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html