This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: w32api header problems
- From: egor duda <deo at logos-m dot ru>
- To: Jean le Roux <jean at infosat dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 13:07:47 +0300
- Subject: Re: w32api header problems
- Organization: deo
- References: <20020109115348.A14411@infosat.net>
- Reply-to: egor duda <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Wednesday, 09 January, 2002 Jean le Roux email@example.com wrote:
JlR> I need to include /usr/include/w32api/winbase.h in order to use the
JlR> GetVolumeInformation(...) system call under windows.
JlR> However, as i metioned in an earlier mail, DWORD seems to not be
JlR> defined. I tracked DWORD's definition down to windef.h.. but it seems
JlR> the whole include chain is a bit funny.. there are lots of
JlR> inter-dependencies which are not satisfied.
JlR> Does anyone have any words of wisdom to make life a little easier, or
JlR> do I simply have to test for, and include, all the headers in w32api ?
you ought to
Egor. mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org ICQ 5165414 FidoNet 2:5020/496.19
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html