This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: missing gcc program
- From: Tim Prince <tprince at computer dot org>
- To: Austin Lanham <alanham at axp745 dot gsfc dot nasa dot gov>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 05:49:50 -0800
- Subject: Re: missing gcc program
- References: <email@example.com>
Austin Lanham wrote:
> I downloaded and installed the latest version of cygwin today and for
> reason there is not gcc program. I changed my PATH variable and
> everything but gcc is simply not there. Any suggestions? Thanks.
You must upgrade your installation; select the gcc and binutils (and any
needed related) packages under Devel.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html