This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cross compiler
- From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- To: ROLAND <roland_asmann at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: 09 Jan 2002 17:46:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: Cross compiler
- Organization: Jan at Appel
- References: <email@example.com>
ROLAND <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> That should be no problem, I made a cross compiler out
> of GCC before.
Famous last words ...
> I just wanted to know if I need to download any
> package other then BINUTILS and GCC to make a cross
> compiler from UNIX to CYGWIN.
You'll need cygwin includes, to build it, and to use it you need the
> Or does the basic GCC have all it needs to build
> a compiler for CYGWIN?
Basic gcc? Of course, you should get the latest gcc sources from cygwin.
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <email@example.com> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien | http://www.lilypond.org
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html