This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Copy and Paste into Console
- From: "Keith Starsmeare" <kxs at breathemail dot net>
- To: "Rob" <relaxedrob at optushome dot com dot au>,"Cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:19:33 -0000
- Subject: Re: Copy and Paste into Console
- References: <PKEEKEEIHKANEHFMEKENGENDCMAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Keith Starsmeare" <keith_starsmeare at yahoo dot co dot uk>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob" <email@example.com>
To: "Cygwin" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 5:49 AM
Subject: RE: Copy and Paste into Console
> I am sure that I remember right-click being paste when I was using RedHat
> Linux.. anyway..
If you were using Linux then that would probably have been in an xterm or
similar (see the rxvt package which is currently having it's virtues
discussed endlessly in the mail list) however by default it's the middle
button to paste; but rxvt uses shift+left button (which I've got so used to
that I must get around to changing my .Xdefaults on Linux...).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html