This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Compiling apps to Mingw32 with cygwin
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: Jon Leichter <jon at symas dot com>
- Cc: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com, hschwentner at yahoo dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 19:32:11 -0500
- Subject: Re: Compiling apps to Mingw32 with cygwin
- References: <DLEBJKNCNLJEDKMKICHGCENLCBAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jon Leichter wrote:
> It's true that I don't usually patch the script myself and send it back. In
> some cases, there isn't any organization to send the patches back to, e.g.
> GDBM. This is not an unsubstaniated statement. I sent patches to GDBM years
> ago, and nothing ever came of it.
What patches? Do they affect functionality, or just the build process?
If <email@example.com> and <firstname.lastname@example.org> aren't interested, we
can at least add them to cygwin's gdbm if they provide important bugfixes...
cygwin gdbm maintainer
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html