This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: CVS 1.11: (reposted many times!) Will anybody answer me about "cvs co -r" bug under cygwin, finally???
- From: "Robinow, David" <drobinow at dayton dot adroit dot com>
- To: 'Alexei Lioubimov' <alexeipobox at mtu-net dot ru>
- Cc: Cygwin <cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:48:01 -0500
- Subject: RE: CVS 1.11: (reposted many times!) Will anybody answer me about "cvs co -r" bug under cygwin, finally???
You are using:
2) cygwin1.dll: 1.3.6-cygwin-1-3-6-6 (APIVersion: 0.47,
BuildDate: 2001-12-08 17:02);
Although you may not have been asking about cygwin's internals, the answer,
as has been pointed out to you before, involves cygwin's internals. Chris
Faylor mentioned on 4-Jan-2002 that he thinks he has fixed your problem.
You need to download a snapshot from some time after that date. Please do
that and tell us if it works.
From: Alexei Lioubimov [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2002 2:21 AM
To: John Marshall; Matthew Smith
Subject: Re: CVS 1.11: (reposted many times!) Will anybody answer me
about "cvs co -r" bug under cygwin, finally???
Of course i've read every response for my message,
but none of them are useful at the moment, because
i was not asking about cygwin's internals, but about
the workaround for "cvs co -r" command itself (that
doesn't work without Attic directory presence)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html