This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CVS 1.11: (reposted many times!) Will anybody answer me about "cvs co -r" bug under cygwin, finally???
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 12:19:30 -0500
- Subject: Re: CVS 1.11: (reposted many times!) Will anybody answer me about "cvs co -r" bug under cygwin, finally???
- References: <80575AFA5F0DD31197CE00805F650D767B211F@wilber.adroit.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 11:48:01AM -0500, Robinow, David wrote:
> You are using:
>2) cygwin1.dll: 1.3.6-cygwin-1-3-6-6 (APIVersion: 0.47,
>BuildDate: 2001-12-08 17:02);
> Although you may not have been asking about cygwin's internals, the answer,
>as has been pointed out to you before, involves cygwin's internals. Chris
>Faylor mentioned on 4-Jan-2002 that he thinks he has fixed your problem.
>You need to download a snapshot from some time after that date. Please do
>that and tell us if it works.
Why do I keep thinking about "hen's teeth"?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html