This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Kylix Installation???
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: Marcus Vinicius Eiffle Duarte <eiffleduarte at ufrj dot br>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com, cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 18:30:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: Kylix Installation???
- References: <email@example.com>
Whoa - you're trying to run a linux application on windows!
Maybe you need to visit http://cygwin.com and see what's the
aim of the project...
Marcus Vinicius Eiffle Duarte wrote:
> Hi, folks!
> has anybody installed Kylix under Cygwin/XFree?
> I tried running the installer, but it doesn't seem to like Cygwin, and it
> fails to run complaining of the versions of gcc and a few libraries.
> If anybody knows the way to get it running, I would like to know.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html