This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Setting Cygwin terminal colors?
- From: Jeff <me at play dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 12:07:10 -0800
- Subject: Re: Setting Cygwin terminal colors?
- Newsgroups: lists.cygwin
- Organization: Less and less each day..
- References: <sc3ea2cf.053@MANNWGW01.intervoice-brite.co.uk>
As seen from lists.cygwin, on
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 08:31:03 +0000,
"Stephen Brooks" <Stephen.Brooks@intervoice-brite.co.uk> wrote:
>If you are using rxvt (which maybe you should)
I wasn't, but I think I'll begin to. :)
> then for the
>documentation try "man rxvt"
>rxvt -fg pink -bg yellow
>works nicely for me ;-)
Interesting that the real "how-to" for getting started is in the
README. No documentation, though, to explain the more complex font
name strings shown in the examples, and the instructions on how to
insert/paste into the window ("Sh-Insert"?) are not at all clear to me.
The rest looks fairly straightforward, though. Thanks.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html