Re: For Corinna Vinschen

On Sun, Jan 13, 2002 at 01:14:37PM -0500, Pierre Lewis wrote:
> Corinna,
>
> I'm having the corrupted attachment problem with mutt under cygwin.
> I've looked on the Web, found no answers, but did find a couple of
> posts by you that suggest there might be a work-around. Can you
> help?

Why don't you just send that stuff to the mailing list as it's
asked for and add a useful header so that other people are inclined
to look into that stuff as well?  I'm not the mutt maintainer.

Besides that, you're running an old Cygwin and probably an old mutt
version.  Try upgrading.

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.