This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Backslashes on japanese Windows NT
- From: "Armin Samide" <samide at sbox dot tugraz dot at>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 21:21:10 +0100
- Subject: Backslashes on japanese Windows NT
- Organization: Technical University Graz
I have a problem with a japanese NT4 System.
Backslashes on this machine are display as something that looks like a Y
with two straight lines going horizontally through tthe Y.
So, if I now try to use for example cygpath the trouble begins, because
cygpath cannot interpret this symbol.
Has anybody experienced similar thing and has a solution for this behaviour
thanks in advance,
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html