This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to stop ftp in Cygwin
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at syntrex dot com>
- To: Tiffany Chan <ikbea88 at yahoo dot co dot uk>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 11:16:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: How to stop ftp in Cygwin
- References: <email@example.com>
Comment the coresponding line in the inetd configuration
file and restart inetd. Read inetutils documentation in
Tiffany Chan wrote:
> I want to use Microsoft FTP Service, so I would like
> to stop the "Ftp" in Cygwin (inetd), of course, i use
> cygwin for telnet.
> How to stop "ftp" in cygwin ?
> Thanks a lot
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html