This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin - gcc - mingw - ncurses question
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 12:28:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin - gcc - mingw - ncurses question
- References: <000001c19eac$eecbc620$0c01a8c0@TWAIN>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 11:43:26AM -0500, Jonathan Simms wrote:
>Is it possible to use the ncurses library, then compile the source with
>gcc for use as a windows console app?
>If so, how?...or if that's too involved a question, where might i find
>information that will help me?
If you are interested in a non-cygwin version of a program then the
place to begin checking would be http://www.mingw.org/ .
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html