This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 20:51:33 -0500
- Subject: Re: INVALID_FILE_ATTRIBUTES
- References: <911C684A29ACD311921800508B7293BA037D2A90@cnmail>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 08:38:20PM -0500, Mark Bradshaw wrote:
> On the 14th you made lots of changes to use INVALID_FILE_ATTRIBUTES, but I
>don't think the definition made it into a header anywhere in the latest
>cygwin release. At least, not that I can find. Might wanna check it.
That would be in w32api. It wouldn't be in the cygwin release.
So, it will be in the next version of w32api.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html