This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: texconfig and ed
- From: Thomas Esser <te at informatik dot uni-hannover dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, rmedina at ivic dot ve
- Cc: reiner at anl dot gov
- Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 14:12:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: texconfig and ed
> Sorry forgot to send the modified texconfig.
> In any case a better solution to the "ed" missing
> problem is to include in /usr/bin the following
> shell script, with the name "ed" :
> vim -e $1 $2 $3 $4 $5 $6
> Don't forget to make it executable
> chmod +wx ed
Sorry, I don't see the point to use "ex" instead of "ed" in texconfig.
ed should be available on everything that claims to be something
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html